Legendary land of lotus eaters, an island of 10,000 coconut trees that rises like a mirage in the sea, fine sand and modern hotels built in traditional style djerbian provide special conditions for spending a pleasant holiday.
Splendid in its diversity of, Djerba Island, offers a wide range of entertainment possibilities during a holiday: water sports, historic sites, castles pirates, ancient Ghriba synagogue, mosque as a fortress, craftsmen (potters and jewelers). Here you can discover
gardens, shady groves of dates, apples, and pomegranates, olive groves and admire, etc..
• Museum of Houmt Souk (the capital island);
• Museum of Guell;
• Attraction Park Taguermess;
• Mosque on the street Fadhloun Houmt-Souk Midoun.
• Markets in Houmt Souk, Borj El Kebir Souk Houmt FDN;
• Synagogue in the village of La Ghriba Erriadh
• Guell, a village tradition, the craftsmen, the potters, where pottery has been practiced since ancient times.
The restaurants on this island offers seafood, known for their freshness, but also offers traditional dishes that can be served in the shade.
Featured Restaurants: Haroun (fish specialties and seafood), port Houmt Souk (tel. 650-488) Flamants Les Roses, Ile des roses Flamants (tel. 650-488).
Souvenirs and shopping: paper crafts (pottery, carpets, jewelry, perfumes) sponge's Souk Midoun, Homnt stores and hotels.
Recreation: Handermann Karts and Hafez (near Djerba lighthouse).